Monday, June 19, 2017

Learn about Fiverr Marketplace

 

What Is Fiverr?

Fiverr is the leading marketplace for services starting at just $5. Lots of people buy and sell services (and also products) everyday through Fiverr.
The available services range from business promotion, social networking and advertisement to funny videos, graphic design and translations to mention just a few.
These offered services are called “GIGS” on Fiverr. You can find almost anything you need. People from all over the world visit the site to offer their services and expertise.

My Fiverr Earnings

Before I get into things let me show you proof of my earnings from my Fiverr account which is less than 40 days old.
As you can see it shows a total of $1,644 earned but has since gone on to earn nearly $2,000. I did all of this using a piece of software I bought for just $67.

How To Make Money On Fiverr

So how did I manage to make that much money with Fiverr? Well first of all I spent time looking at what other people are having success with.
At the same time I spotted an awesome product that helped me create animated videos really quickly.
So the idea for my gig was born – I’m going to create a video animation service offering things like whiteboard videos, 3D animation videos, hand drawn videos etc.

There is no big secret here – I just looked at what other people sold and what I could make quickly and created some relevant gigs.
You could say that preparation met opportunity perfectly!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment